Our executive 1:1 content marketing training programme
This marketing training is for small business owners and managers, who want to get more customers, by increasing their understanding of how real buyers really buy online, and teaching them how use of a solid content marketing planning framework to stand out in a crowded marketplace, and be more attractive to prospective customers.
The first step on this programme is evaluating your marketing strengths and weaknesses using our online self-assessment. We then review your self-assessment to determine the marketing competencies and skills you need to close the gap and improve your long term ability to win more customers than your competition. Examples include:
- Signing up more clients faster by generating more leads and improving your sales processes
- Developing and improving your business’ online value proposition
- Becoming an expert at SEO, social media, analytics, business blogging, lead generation, marketing automation
What you get on the Executive Content Marketing Progamme:
- We work through a highly structured, goal-driven approach, with supporting materials, to help you understand and apply the key digital marketing disciplines and tools required for you to grow your business, and agree a specific set of outcomes after each session.
- Each session lasts 120 – 180 minutes and is conducted in person on your premises, or via skype.
- We stay in close email correspondence between sessions. Each time you have questions Stephen is on hand to answer them.
Our executive training helps you generate more leads and sales by being more productive with your social media and blogging, and saving you time and effort to achieve stand out in a busy marketplace with limited resources.
How much does it cost?
We ask clients on this programme to commit to a minimum of 12 x 1:1 support sessions (35 hours over 3 months), because it’s going to take time to really make significant changes to your business.
Training is a Tax Free Allowable Expense
Training costs can be provided to an employee or director of a limited company and will be an allowable expense for corporation tax purposes, with no benefit in kind impact on the employee provided that the training concerned is a course or other activity designed to impart, instil, improve or reinforce any knowledge, skills or personal qualities. Find out more
You should NOT apply if:
- Focused on generating short term sales, rather than building long term customer-lifetime value.
- You want someone else to do the work for you.
- You are not able to afford to invest financially in the growth of your business.
We encourage you to apply if you meet most the following criteria:
- You are ready to work hard on your marketing content and on building an audience.
- You have been having some success with your digital marketing, but want to take it to the next level.
- You believe you can break through the glass ceiling with the right training and development.
- You’re at the point where you can afford to invest financially in the growth of your business.
- You’ve researched us, done the self-assessment, understood our approach, read our client testimonials, Stephen’s bio, and you feel confident the programme is right for you, and you are right for it.
If you’re unsure, or you can’t make this level of commitment, but you know you need support, then our content marketing workshop and content marketing Masterclass are good options. See what our customers say.